A global network of curious minds
Insistent on changing how the world works
These days, long-term leases are about as appealing as fax machines. When your company focuses on innovation and feeds on entrepreneurial spirit, you need a workspace that moves at the speed of your business.
For some, it may be a traditional coworking space with shared desks. For others, it may be an office, or series of offices, that lend themselves to uninterrupted focus. No matter your work style or privacy preferences, Colliders has a space for you. A space that can grow and adapt right alongside your business. No long-term leases. No one-size-fits-all floorplans.
The park is designed to be a one-million-square-foot hive of innovation to bring together experts in all kinds of fields to exchange ideas, inspiration and support. This model creates an energy and curiosity that sets ambitious companies apart from the pack and leads to lasting, profitable growth.
Choices of Private Offices, Reserved Desk Space (shared), Unreserved Desk Space (shared) and Virtual Membership, which allows you to work remotely and enjoy Tech Center advantages from anywhere you happen to be.
- Research-grade internet speeds
- Cisco IP phone systems
- Wireless printing and scanning
- Security and privacy to keep documents and programs classified
- RFID badges make sure the only people coming to your office are those you’ve cleared
- Modern desks
- Semi-private “phone pods"
- Inviting offices
- Intimate teaming rooms
- Chic conference rooms
- Impressive boardrooms
- Fully stocked kitchens
- Communal spaces for brainstorming, eating or just hanging out
- Lots of natural light
- Sustainably designed carpeting and furnishings
- LED bulbs to maximize comfort and productivity
- Cohort-based workshops
- Happy hours
- Networking events
- Seminars from global industry leaders
- Ideation curriculums
- Tech Talks
- Biking and walking trails
- Onelife Fitness
- Whole Foods